When a named insured is added within BriteCore, the named insured’s information, including insurance information, is stored in the Contacts module.
To view an insured’s insurance information, navigate to the Contacts module and:
- In the Search box, type the insured’s name, and then select Search.
- In the contact list search results, navigate to the contact you want to view and select the contact name. The Information tab will open.
- In the top portion of the Information tab, you can view contact information for the insured.
- Navigate to the Role section of the Information tab.
- If Named Insured is displayed by default, move to step 7. If the Named Insured isn’t displayed, select Named Insured from the dropdown list at the top of the Role section. The Confirm pop-up window will open asking Do you wish to save any changes to this role? Select Yes to save changes. Select No if you don’t want to save changes.
- Select Save. The Save Completed pop-up window will appear.
- View the following information in the Role section:
- Driver’s license number
- Date of birth
- Credit score and credit report history. You must integrate with ISO or LexisNexis Credit Scoring to view this information.
- Select the Payments tab to view the insured’s payment information, such as financial accounts and scheduled electronic payments.
To view specific information about the named insured’s policies or claims, select the policy or claim from the Policies or Claims table you want to view. When you select a policy, BriteCore will direct you to the Revisions tab of the policy. When you select a claim, BriteCore will direct you to the claim's Information tab.