A claims adjuster is an individual or organization that investigates a claim. A claims adjuster can access only the Claims module within BriteCore. You can add a claims adjuster in the Contacts and Claims modules. To add a claims adjuster in the Claims module, see Adding an Adjuster.
To add a claims adjuster, open the desired contact and:
- In the Role section, select Add a Role to open the Role dialog box.
- In the Role dropdown list, select Claims Adjuster.
- Select Done to close the dialog box and return to the Role section.
- Select Save beneath the Role dropdown list. A Save Completed pop-up window will open.
- In the Username box, type the username for the contact in the Claims Adjuster role. This is a required field.
- In the Email Confirmation To box, type the claims adjuster’s email address.
- In the Password box, type the password that will be used with the username to log in. This is a required field.
- In the Retype Password box, retype the password to confirm the password is entered correctly. This is a required field. If the passwords don't match, a Warning pop-up window will open. Select OK or X to close the window.
- In the Permission Level dropdown list, select the level of permission for the claims adjuster. See Role Permissions for more information.
- In the Default State dropdown list, select the state where the claims adjuster works. This is a required field.
- In the Timezone dropdown list, select the time zone where the claims adjuster works. This is a required field.
- In the Zendesk Email box, type the email address the claims adjuster will associate with the Zendesk account. See Zendesk for more information.
- In the Issue payments to me electronically. checkbox, check the checkbox if the claims adjuster receives electronic payments.
- In the Financial Account dropdown list, select the account to which payments should be deposited. If the only option is --No Payment Method Selected!--, you will first need to add a payment method to the contact. See Payments.
- In the Vendor Number box, type the vendor number of the claims adjuster if applicable.
- When finished entering information, select Save. A Save Completed pop-up window will open. If you select Cancel, BriteCore won't save the entered information.