When the max-year-for-age-categories advanced setting is set to endorsement, you can select the endorsement year for age rating on endorsements prior to renewal.
To set the max year age category:
- Log in as an Administrator.
- In the BriteCore menu, select Policies.
- On the Policies List screen, select an Unsubmitted policy to make a mid-term revision.
- On the Revisions screen, select the Builder tab.
Note: You may need to scroll down the screen to locate the Builder tab.
- On the Builder tab, in the Primary Exposures section, navigate to Property Rating Information, and then select the Expand icon.
- In the Property Rating Information box, in the applicable age category dropdown list, select the next effective year.
Figure 1: Making a mid-term revision to the Age of Roof age category.
- At the bottom of the screen, select Rate and Save.
Note: You need to commit the policy revision for the changes to take effect.