When a claim is attached to a Per Risk XL reinsurance contract and exceeds the threshold limit of that contract, BriteCore sends an email to the email address(es) identified in the Claims administrative alert Reinsurance Per Risk XL Threshold Reached. If you receive the email notification, you can create the Property Reinsurance Notification custom deliverable.
To generate a Notice of Property Reinsurance Loss:
- Navigate to the Claims module and access the claim you want to generate the notice for.
- Select Custom Deliverable in the claim header.
- In the Custom Deliverable dropdown list, select Notification of Property Reinsurance Loss.
- Select Done.
- The Required Input dialog box will open.
- Ensure the prepopulated information is accurate. Complete any remaining fields.
Note: In the Notice Type field, there are four options displayed. Delete any of the four options that aren't relevant to this notification.
- Select OK.
To access the Notice of Property Reinsurance Loss:
- Navigate to the Attachments screen of the claim
- Select the folder titled Notification of Property Reinsurance Loss.
- Select the file titled <Date in MM/DD/YYYY format> - Notification of Property Reinsurance Loss. The letter should open in a new window.
If the Required Input dialog box does not open after exiting the Custom Deliverable dialog box, the setting the controls this dialog box may be disabled.
- Navigate to Settings > Deliverables > Mass Deliverables > Notification of Property Reinsurance Loss.
- Select the pencil icon to open the Mass Deliverable Setup dialog box.
- Navigate to the Requires User Input checkbox. If you want the Required Input dialog box to open, and the Requires User Input checkbox is unmarked, select the checkbox.
- Select Save.