You can add a missing policy to your account in BriteApps.
To add a missing policy:
- Select Add Missing Policy from the dashboard.
- Enter the Policy Number on the Add Missing Policy screen.
- Select Next.
- Select Insured name (if there's more than one insured on the account).
- Select Continue.
- Verify your identity. This step is dynamic depending on your provider settings. Enter either:
- The last four digits of your SSN.
- Date of birth.
- A Portal Code if the policy added doesn't have an exact match on the last four digits of the SSN or date of birth or name. If there is a match, the next screen will display.
- Once you're verified, a confirmation screen displays stating: This policy and any other policies that we found were added to your account.
- Select Done.