BriteCore sends LexisNexis conditional data based upon whether the contact is a person or business and if the contact is within the United States. The required fields Name, Risk Address, and DOB are sent to LexisNexis.
Note: This validation doesn't require an SSN when the insured is an individual, but you must select a state for LexisNexis to return a credit score.To send conditional credit scoring data to LexisNexis:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Policies.
- On the Policy Search screen, select Create a New Policy.
- In the Policy Effective Date box, type an applicable effective date using the year 2021 or greater.
- In the State dropdown list, select the applicable state.
- In the list of policy types, select the applicable policy type.
- In the Select Option dialog box, in the Policy Types dropdown list, select the applicable policy type, and then select Done.
- On the Policy Setup screen, answer the Underwriting Questions, and then select Continue Adding Policy.
- On the Contacts screen, add the contact's information, and then select Get Credit Score.
Note: The DOB is sent to LexisNexis only when the contact is an individual.