InvoiceCloud is a secure electronic bill presentation and payment solution that administrators, agents, and customers can use. Administrators and agents can use InvoiceCloud only as a payment processor, but customers can use it for the entire electronic billing experience.
The InvoiceCloud integration:
- Serves as a payment processor.
Note: For agents and administrators, all payment transactions are initiated in BriteCore and sent via real-time API to InvoiceCloud for processing.
- Allows clients to enroll in auto-pay and use paperless billing.
- Shows on BriteCore as the auto-pay method on a policy.
- Electronic payments
- Bill presentment
- Up-to-date billing details
InvoiceCloud offers many additional options to enhance the billing experience, including:
- Payments: Make payments online, by text, or by phone.
- Scheduled payments: Set up payments through AutoPay, Scheduled Payments, or FlexPay for budget payments.
- Biller-branded customer portal: Customize your customer portal to match your brand.
- Built-in email and SMS text engine: Improve customer communications.
- Real-time data refresh: Provide clients with the most up-to-date account data.
- Quoting and policy numbers must remain the same to associate the policy and the quote in InvoiceCloud.
- An active invoice must be present on a client’s policy before they can sign up for InvoiceCloud.
- InvoiceCloud doesn’t show credits; it displays either $0 or that there is a balance due.
- The following processes aren’t automated and must be handled in BriteCore and InvoiceCloud:
Note: InvoiceCloud will provide a report of NSF accounts.
BriteCore supports InvoiceCloud.