BriteCore staff can access the InvoiceCloud testing sheet to test the integration.
Note: Please make a copy of the testing sheet.
Note: The BIF generation isn’t automated on s’mores, so you will need to manually run the BIF.
Run the initial BIF
- Log in to the s’more.
- To change to the ubuntu user, use the
sudo su ubuntucommand.
- To move to the BC root directory, use the
- To run the initial BIF process, type ./bin/initialize_invoice_cloud.py --skip-transfer.
- Wait for the program to finish, and then locate the BIF files at uploads/vendors/invoicecloud.
Note: To validate your testing steps, run the daily BIF.
Run the daily BIF
- In Terminal, use the
tshcommand to access the s'more.
- To get elevated privileges, use the
sudo -iu ubuntucommand.
- To get back to /srv/www/britecore, use the
- Type bin/britecore_shell.py.
- Type vendor.
- Type ic_bif_generate, and then follow the prompts.
Note: The BIF will be in uploads/vendors/invoicecloud. You can download the BIF to your computer.
- Exit the s'more.
- In Terminal, use the following code, substituting GITHUBNAME with your name and SMORENAME with the name of the site:
tsh scp GITHUBNAME@SMORENAME-Leader-NUMBERS:"/srv/www/britecore/uploads/vendors/invoicecloud/*.json" ~/Downloads
To test invoice PDFs:
- Copy the files from the production S3 bucket to the test bucket.
- Run the test on a s’more.
Note: Locally, you won’t have the necessary write permissions in S3.
- Perform the test in a screen or tmux session.
- Use the following code, substituting CLIENT and TEST SMORE NAME with the appropriate information:
aws s3 sync s3://britecorepro/CLIENT/uploads/policies/ s3://britecorepro-test/TEST SMORE NAME/uploads/policies/
Note: This process takes a few hours and teleport will kick you out before it's completed.
After completing the steps above, BriteCore staff will need to have a file sent with committed revisions that have an amount due for InvoiceCloud, which happens when BriteCore staff runs the
bin/initialize_invoice_cloud.py script to transfer initial invoices and update payment methods.