Support tools overview
Support tools consist of shell tools, exposed via the user interface (UI), to facilitate implementation and support needs.
Access Support Tools
Depending on your UI configuration, you can navigate to Support Tools in one of the following ways:
- Navigate to the footer of any BriteCore module screen and select Support Tools.
- Navigate to and select the user profile icon in the top-right of the screen.
- Select Resources at the bottom of the dropdown list.
- Select Support Tools.
Navigate Support Tools
Support Tools are organized by module sections that appear in alphabetical order. Within each section, the tools are ordered by priority; the most frequently used tools appear on top of the list. The following Support Tools are available:
Note: Access to Support Tools is permission-based; this may affect what displays on your screen.
- Generate Missing Receipts
- Regenerate All Combined Billing Statements
- View Recent Receipts
- Revert Agency Policies Transfer
- Revert Mortgagee Policies Transfer
- Transfer Agency Policies
- Transfer Mortgagee Policies
- Auto Pay policies
- Auto Renew policies
- Run Cancel & Non-Renew Processes
- Run Non-Pay Processes
- Add a Location to a ZIP code
- Copy Line Items
- Copy Policy Types
- Copy Underwriting Rules
- Create Persistent Builder Mapping
- Delete Persistent Builder Mapping
- Delete a Line Item
- Export Line
- Import Line
- Archive Revisions
- Associate a Deliverable With BriteDocs
- Unarchive Records
- Update Search Results
- Correct IVANS Claim Reports
- Correct a NxTech Report
- NxTech Initial Load for Agency
On the Support Tools screen, you can:
- Search for a specific tool.
- Filter by category.
Search for a specific tool
- On the Support Tools screen, type the title of the support tool in the Search box.
- As you begin typing, the results will display in real-time to match your query.
Filter by category
- On the Support Tools screen, select the dropdown labeled All Support Tools.
- Select a category from the dropdown list to view the available tools.