You can add payment methods to a contact in one of two ways:
- On the Payments screen of the Contacts module.
- On the Accounts Receivable screen of a policy.
There are two ways to add payment methods on the Payments screen of the Contacts module:
To add payment methods on the Accounts Receivable screen of a policy:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Policies.
- On the Policy Search screen, navigate to and select the applicable policy.
- In the Policy menu, select Accounts Receivable.
- On the Accounts Receivable screen, select Billing Setup.
- On the Billing Setup tab, in the Recurring Billing Contact section, complete the following steps:
- Ensure the correct contact appears in the Recipient dropdown list.
- Next to Payment Method, select Add.
- In the Payment Method dialog box, complete the payment information for either ACH or credit card.
- Select Submit.
In the Provider Administrator portal:
- On the Accounts Receivable screen, on the Billing Setup tab, in the Recurring Billing Contact section, next to Recipient, you can access the contact’s payment information.
- The Payment Details link will direct you to the contact’s Payments screen in the Contacts module.
- If you integrate with Authorize.net, you can also select countries other than the United States or Canada as the address for the risk address or payment method.
Note: For more information, see the address-country-list advanced setting documentation.