BriteCore’s Policyholder portal is designed to provide self-service functionality to insureds. Insureds can view details of their policies, submit claims, upload photos, pay bills electronically, enroll in autopay, go paperless, and edit their account and contact information. Insureds can access the portal through a:
- Fully branded native mobile app (iOS and Android).
- Web-based application available through a portal on the Provider’s website.
Note: The web-based application is a separate product that reuses many of the components of the mobile app.
Download the app
- Go to Apple’s App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android).
- Search for the specific Provider name or app name.
- Download the app.
After downloading the Policyholder portal app, you will be directed to the login screen. If you're an existing user, log in to the portal. If you're a new user, you must first enroll in the Policyholder portal.
Access the web-based application
- Open your desktop or mobile browser.
- Type the address to the web-based portal. If you don’t have the website address, ask your provider.
- If you're an existing user, log in to the portal. If you're a new user, you must first enroll in the Policyholder portal.