Your provider can send messages to you through the following channels:
- Push notifications to your mobile device. You must enable your device to receive push notifications.
- An email message to your verified email account.
- Notifications in the Policyholder portal.
Messages can range from reminders to review documents or make payments, to status updates and announcements.
To access your notifications:
- Log in to the Policyholder portal using one of the options below:
- Select the bell icon at the top of the screen. The bell icon displays the number of unread messages.
- New messages appear on top, under the title New Messages. Scroll to view read messages under Previous Messages.
- To delete a message, select the Dismiss link. Select the Dismiss all button at the end of the list to delete all the notifications at once.