If your provider allows it, you can access the Payments module through the Policyholder portal.
The Payments module allows you to:
- Add a payment method.
- Remove a payment method.
- Make payments.
- Make combined payments.
- Update your payment plan.
- Enroll in AutoPay.
- View invoices and payments.
Note: Your provider must enable settings for each payment functionality. The settings determine your options.
Access the My Payments screen
- Log in to the Policyholder portal using one of the following options:
- There are three ways to access the payment details screen in the Policyholder portal:
- Select the Navigation menu (the three horizontal lines on the top right), and then select My Payments.
- On the dashboard, scroll to the Dwelling property card, and if you:
- Own one policy, select the View Policy link.
- Own multiple policies, select the address link of the policy’s payment you want to view.
- Have an amount due, select the Make Payments () link.
- On the dashboard, scroll to the Payments card. Your access to the payment details screen depends on how many policies and what your payment status is.
Note: If your provider disabled the settings to Allow Auto Pay and/or Show Payment Plan, then the associated links will be hidden. Select the Thank you for your payment on message to access the Payments Details screen.