In the Emails dashboard, you can view additional details associated with each email event.
To view additional details on email events:
- Go to the Emails dashboard.
- Scroll to an email event.
- On the last column, select Email.
Note: The number in the Email button indicates how many emails were triggered for that particular event.
Additional columns are revealed, including:
- Subject: Email subject
- Recipient: Recipient email address
Status: Indicates the delivery status of the email. The status options include:
- Technical Failure
- Event Date: The date and time the email sent, formatted as: MM/DD/YYYY HH:MM:SS AM/PM.
Details: Select Details to reveal more information:
- Subject: Email subject.
- User Name: Recipient user name.
- Status: Email delivery status.
- Status Details: Failed email details.
- Recipient: Recipient email address.
- Content: Hover over the Envelope icon to reveal email content.
- Recipient Type: The recipient can be one of the following: