In the Information tab, you can edit the information included within a contact’s assigned role. If a contact’s username, password, or permission level changed, or if there are updates to the notices a contact will receive, you can make those changes in the Role section.
To edit a contact’s role, open the desired contact and:
- In the Role section, make sure the role you want to edit is displayed. If a contact has more than one role, and the role you want to edit isn’t displayed, do the following:
- Select the role you want to edit from the Role section dropdown list.
- The Confirm pop-up window will open asking Do you wish to save any changes to this role?. Select Yes to save changes. Select No to continue without saving changes.
- Edit the role. For additional information on specifics within each role, view the workflows found in Adding a role overview.
- When you're finished editing the role, select Save. A Save Completed pop-up window will open. If you select Cancel, you will return to the Information tab, and all information entered will be deleted.