When a contact, specifically an agent, is no longer associated with several agencies, you will need to remove each active agency the agent is no longer associated with from that agent. In BriteCore, you can remove all active agencies from the agent at once.
An advanced setting controls the ability to remove all active agencies from a contact. Before you can remove all active agencies from a contact, navigate to Settings > Advanced and search for allow-add-all-active-agencies. Set the allow-add-all-active-agencies advanced setting to True. If the allow-add-all-active-agencies advanced setting is set to False, you can’t remove all active agencies from a contact at once.
Remove all agencies from a contact
To remove all active agencies from a contact, open the desired contact and:
- Navigate to the Role section.
- Ensure the Agent role is displayed for the contact. If the Agent role isn’t displayed, select it from the dropdown list. The Confirm pop-up window will open asking Do you wish to save any changes to this role? Select No to continue without saving changes. Select Yes to save changes.
- Navigate to the Agencies section.
- Directly below Agencies, select X Remove all Agencies from this Contact.
- Select Save. The Save Completed pop-up window will open. If you select Cancel, the changes you made won’t be saved.