In the Information tab of an organization contact, you can add agency administrators by using the Administrators in this Organization dialog box. Agency administrators are responsible for assigning agents to agencies.
To add agency administrators:
- Select the Edit link next to Agency Administrators to open the Administrators in this Organization dialog box.
- In the Contact box, a dropdown list of contacts you can add as an agency administrator will appear when you begin typing.
- From the dropdown list, select the contact you want to add as an agency administrator.
- To add another agency administrator, select the green + Add Another link and repeat steps 2 and 3.
- Select Done when you're finished adding agency administrators.
When you add an agency administrator, the contact(s) that populate the dropdown list meet the following criteria:
- The contact has the Agent role.
- The contact is related to the agency, as evidenced by the Related To section.