In the Information tab of an organization contact, you can add contacts that are in the organization using the Contacts in This Organization dialog box.
To add contacts in the organization:
- Select the Edit link next to the Contacts in This Organization to open the Contacts in This Organization dialog box.
- In the Contact box, type the name of the contact in the organization.
- If the name already exists in BriteCore, a dropdown list of matching contacts will appear. If this occurs, select the correct contact from the dropdown list, and move to step 4.
- If a dropdown list doesn't appear, continue to step 3.
- Press Enter/Return on your keyboard.
- If the name is similar to a contact that exists in BriteCore, the Did You Know? dialog box opens with a list of contacts. If the provided contacts don't match the name you entered, select Create New Contact to open the New Contact dialog box. Complete the New Contact dialog box for an individual or for an organization.
- If the name isn't similar to contacts that already exist in BriteCore, the New Contact dialog box will open. Complete the New Contact dialog box for an individual or for an organization.
- To add another related contact, select the green + Add Another link and repeat step 2.
- Select Done when you're finished adding contacts. If you select X at the top right of the dialog box, you will be returned to the Information tab without saving the information entered in the Contacts in This Organization dialog box.