By default, forms are uploaded and accessible only in the Lines module.
Note: Forms aren't accessible on individual policies.
Make forms accessible in each policy
You can make forms accessible in each policy by enabling the documents-printedonly and include-forms-as-attachments advanced settings.
When enabled, these settings:
- Add policy forms to the Attachments tab in the Declaration folder.
- Allow users to access individual policy forms from a policy.
- Determine whether Agents can access policy forms within the Agent Portal.
To make forms accessible in each policy:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Settings.
- On the Settings screen, select Advanced.
- On the Advanced Settings screen, in the search box, type documents-printedonly.
- In the documents-printedonly box, select True.
- In the search box, type include-forms-as-attachments.
- In the include-forms-as-attachments box, select True.
Note: BriteCore recommends clients enable these settings so users can access forms at the individual policy level.