You can edit a catastrophe in the Catastrophes screen. To edit a catastrophe:
- Select Components from the Claims menu.
- Select Catastrophes from the Components dropdown list.
- Select the pencil icon next to the catastrophe you want to edit. The Catastrophes dialog box will open.
Figure 1: The Catastrophe dialog box where you can edit an existing catastrophe.
- Update the information you want to change. You can:
- Update the catastrophe name.
- Add perils to the catastrophe.
- Remove perils from a catastrophe by selecting the red X next to the peril you want to remove.
- Edit the start and end dates/times of the catastrophe.
- Depending on settings, you can also edit the PCS codes associated with the catastrophe and the location of the catastrophe.
- When you're finished updating information, select Done.