On a policy's Accounts Receivable screen, you can:
- View the total number of claims filed against a policy
- View an overview of claim information
- Access a claim
On the Billing Overview tab, in the Policy Details section, you can find the Claims field.
To view claim information on a policy:
- On a policy's Accounts Receivable screen, select the Billing Overview tab.
- In the Policy Details section, select <Number> Claim(s).
- In the Claims History dialog box, view the following information:
- Claim Number
- Loss Date
- Losses Paid
- Policy Number
- Insured Claimant
- When you're finished, select Done or X.
To access a claim from the Accounts Receivable screen:
- On the Billing Overview tab, in the Policy Details section, select the <Number> Claims(s) link.
- In the Claims History dialog box, select Claim Number to open the Information screen in a new tab.