You can locate specific payments or narrow the Payment Log results by using the search and/or filter functions.
Note: The Filter From and Filter To boxes must be filled in, but entering search criteria is optional.
To locate a specific payment by using the search and filter functions:
- In BriteCore, select Policies.
- On the Policies screen, select Payments, and then select Payment Log.
- On the Payment Log screen, in the Search box, complete one of the following steps:
- Leave the box blank to view payments for all policies within a specific date range.
- Type the payor or payment amount of the payment you want to find.
- In the Filter From (MM/DD/YYYY) boxes, type the beginning date of the date range.
- In the Filter To (MM/DD/YYYY) boxes, type the ending date of the date range.
- Select Search or press Enter/Return on your keyboard.