On the Submit screen, you can review all information entered for the policy and save or submit the policy.
To edit policy information:
- Navigate to the section you want to edit, and then select the associated Edit link.
Note: BriteCore will direct you to the associated screen to complete your edits.
On the Submit screen, you will also notice links in the Contacts and Risks sections.
- Under Contacts, select the appropriate contact name to go to the contact's Information screen in the Contacts module, and then update the contact's information.
- Under Risks, select the property/risk address link to go to the Risks screen, and then add/edit the address of the risk, if applicable.
Complete the Submit screen and access a policy
- After you review the information and are ready to submit, select Save Policy.
- In the Policy Saved! dialog box, the message Your policy (<Policy Number>) has been saved successfully appears.
- Select the policy number to access the policy.