On the Rating screen, you can identify the coverages, items, limits, and deductibles that will be included in the policy, as well as provide additional information about the risk/property. The rate is determined by this information.
In the Provider Administrator portal, you can filter the information on the Rating screen:
Under Filter Information, select one of the following:
- Show Limits & Deductibles Only
- Show All Required Questions
- Show All Questions
On the Rating screen, you will see sections for two types of coverages:
- Property Coverages
- Policy Wide Coverages
Note: The coverages that appear in these sections are based on the coverages/items added in the Primary Exposures and Policy Wide sections in the Lines module.
Navigate through coverages and line items
You can navigate through coverages and line items in three main ways.
- Locate the highlighted required fields on the Rating screen that are blank.
Note: This ensures you can easily locate the information that must be completed to calculate a rate. You can also navigate to each blank field by selecting Go to Next Blank Field.
- Scroll through the Rating screen or press the Tab key on your keyboard to navigate to each blank field.
- Navigate to the right sidebar and select the coverage/item you want to view to have BriteCore automatically direct you to that section on the Rating screen.
Add additional coverages
- Select + Add coverages or items in the right sidebar.
- In the Add Coverages or Other Items dialog box, select either Risk-level Items or Policy-level Items.
- Use the Search for a Line Item or Subline box to search for and select the line item of the item you want to add, and then select Add Selected Items.
- When you add an additional coverage/item, it will display on the Rating screen.
- If you add a Risk-level Item, the item/coverage will appear below the Property Coverages & Items.
- If you add a Policy-level Item, the item/coverage will appear below the Policy Coverages & Items.
When you're finished providing information about the risk and you have selected all coverages and items you want to add to the policy, select Calculate Rate.
Note: The Calculate Rate button appears both at the bottom of the Rating screen and in the right sidebar.
When the rate is calculated, the Annual Total will appear below the Rating Information section on the Rating screen and under the + Add coverages or items link in the right sidebar.
View or send the Declaration
Depending on the configuration, the following links will appear after the rate has been calculated:
- Preview Policy Declaration: When you select Preview Policy Declaration, a pdf of the Declaration will open in the window, and you can download or print it.
- Email Quote Summary: When you select Email Quote Summary, the Email Quote Information dialog box will open. By default, the Declaration will be attached to the email. You can complete the To field, add additional information to the Body, and select Send Email.
When you are ready to move on to the next step, select Continue Adding Policy.