You can use Support Tools to run the nightly process and place a policy into Cancellation Pending for Non-Payment of Premium, evaluate whether the policy should cancel for Non-Payment of Premium, cancel when appropriate, and generate the corresponding deliverables.
Note: You must have isGod permissions to access this tool. This tool is unavailable in Production.
To process non-pay policies:
- Depending on your UI configuration, you can navigate to Support Tools in one of the following ways:
- Navigate to the footer of any BriteCore module screen and select Support Tools.
- Navigate to and select the user profile icon in the top-right of the screen.
- Select Resources at the bottom of the dropdown list.
- Select Support Tools.
- Navigate to the Nightly section.
- Select Run Non-Pay Processes.
- On the Run Non-Pay Processes screen, select the On Date box. A calendar displays; you can select a date.
- Type the policy number in the Policy Number box. Leave the box blank to process all eligible policies.
- Select Start.
Policies that haven't been paid within the non-pay window will be sent Pending Cancellation notices.