You can use Support Tools to run the nightly auto pay process and apply automatic payments to eligible policies.
Note: You must have isGod permissions to access this tool. Also this tool is unavailable in Production.
To process auto pay policies:
- Depending on your UI configuration, you can navigate to Support Tools in one of the following ways:
- Navigate to the footer of any BriteCore module screen and select Support Tools.
- Navigate to and select the user profile icon in the top-right of the screen.
- Select Resources at the bottom of the dropdown list.
- Select Support Tools.
- Navigate to the Nightly section.
- Select Auto Pay Policies.
- On the Auto Pay Policies screen, select the On Date box. A calendar displays; you can select a date.
- Type the policy number in the Policy Number box. Leave the box blank to process all eligible policies.
Eligible policies set up for auto pay will be charged and applied automatically.