You can use Support Tools to run the nightly auto-renew policies process so you can automatically renew several policies at once.
Note: You must have isGod permissions to access this tool. Also this tool is unavailable in Production.
To process auto-renew policies:
- Depending on your UI configuration, you can navigate to Support Tools in one of the following ways:
- Navigate to the footer of any BriteCore module screen and select Support Tools.
- Navigate to and select the user profile icon in the top-right of the screen.
- Select Resources at the bottom of the dropdown list.
- Select Support Tools.
- Navigate to the Nightly section.
- Select Auto Renew Policies.
- On the Auto Renew Policies screen, select the On Date box. A calendar displays; you can select a date.
- Type the policy number in the Policy Number box. Leave the box blank to process all eligible policies.
- Select Start.
The selected policies will be automatically renewed during the nightly process.