BriteCore's platform consists of two parts:
BriteCore's cloud-based foundation and toolset enable rapid development and stable deployment across BriteCore products.
The Foundation team strives to ensure the services-based BriteCore ecosystem is:
- Stable: Ensuring customers can rely on the fact that their BriteCore products are available to enable their business strategy.
- Replicable: Building products based on a repeatable process, providing the same experience for different members of the same audience.
- Purpose-specific: Providing customers the ability to configure their products/services to suit their needs.
- Convenient: Enabling customers to easily access and use our products.
- Scalable: Producing products and services for all types of customers.
- Extensible: Creating competitive advantages and market opportunities by incorporating new technologies into the platform through development.
- Cost-effective: Increasing profits while removing cost obstacles for customers purchasing our products.
- Cutting-edge: Staying up with the latest technological trends that create a competitive advantage.
To create an overview page:
- At the bottom of the page, select Add Template (gray folder icon).
- In the Library dialog box, select My Templates > Product overview template > Insert > No.
Important: Select No when prompted to Import Document Settings.
- Select [Module title] and then type the name of this module.
- Select the navigation menu above.
- On the Edit Nav Menu sidebar, in the Menu dropdown list, select the name of this module.
- Replace the text in this box with the overview content.
- Select Update.
- Use the Fullscreen and Toolbar Toggle buttons above to make editing easier.
- Use the styles dropdown to format text, because they inherit our global styles.