You can access the Documents tab on the Policy screen to view/download your policy documents and upload your own documents.
To view or download your policy-related documents :
- Log in to the Policyholder portal using one of the options below:
- Scroll to the Dwelling Property/Auto card. Your access to policy details depends on how many policies you have.
- If you have a single policy, select View Policy.
- If you have multiple policies, select the address link of the policy you want to view.
Note: You can also access your documents through notifications. When documents are processed via E-Delivery, you will receive a notification via the app. Select Open the document in the notification.
- Select the Documents tab to view your policy-related folders and documents.
- Select a folder to view related documents. There are different types of folders you may view depending on your provider settings, including but not limited to:
- Your Uploads: When you upload your first file, this folder appears. Your initial file and all subsequent files will be stored under this folder. You may upload files from anywhere in the Documents tab, and the files will automatically save to the Your Uploads folder. Here, you can upload new files, create new subfolders, move files within the subfolders, sort, and delete.
- Declaration: Declarations and other policy-related documents come from the Attachments module in BriteCore. In this folder, you can only open and download the files.
- Paperless Delivery: If your provider allows it, and you signed up for E-Delivery, you can open and download your E-Documents in this folder.
- Select a document link and select Open to view or download to save a copy locally.
Note: Documents and their associated forms display as a single document in the Documents screen.