You can access the Documents tab on the Policy Information screen to view/download your policy documents, upload your own documents, and create subfolders to organize your documents. You can also delete your own folders.
To delete a folder:
- Log in to the Policyholder portal using one of the options below:
- Scroll to the Dwelling Property card. Your access to policy details depends on how many policies you have:
- If you have a single policy, select View Policy.
- If you have multiple policies, select the address link of the policy you want to view.
- Select the Documents tab.
- Select the Your Uploads folder.
- Select the trash icon next to the folder you want to delete.
- A dialog displays, This will also delete all folder content. Proceed?
- Select OK.
- The folder disappears.
Note: You can delete a folder only within the Your Uploads folder.