In the Information tab, you can edit a contact’s photo by uploading a new contact photo or by using BriteCore’s default contact photo.
Upload a new photo
To edit a contact photo by uploading a new photo:
- Select the Upload link beneath the existing photo.
- In the Upload Photo dialog box, select Choose File.
- From your saved photos, select one file to upload for the contact. Files must have one of the following extensions: .jpg, .gif, .bmp, .png, .tiff.
- Double-click the photo to upload or select the photo, and then select Open.
- In the Upload Photo dialog box, select Upload. If you select X, you will return to the Information tab without uploading the photo.
Note: If a file isn’t selected, or if it doesn’t match one of the identified extensions, a Warning pop-up window will appear. Select OK or X to return to the Upload Photo dialog box. Repeat steps 2 through 5.
Use BriteCore’s default contact photo
To remove the contact photo and use BriteCore’s default photo, open the desired contact and:
- Select the red X next to the Upload link.
- In the Confirm dialog box, it will ask Are you certain you want to replace the contact photo with the default BriteCore contact photo?. Select OK to replace the uploaded photo. If you select Cancel or X, you will return to the Information tab without saving the BriteCore default photo as the contact photo.