Once you set up your billing schedules, you can add the write-off reasons you want to provide as options.
In the Write-Off Reasons section, you can:
- Add new write-off reasons.
- Edit existing write-off reasons.
Add write-off reasons
- In the BriteCore menu, select Settings.
- In the Settings menu, select Modules, and then select Policies.
- On the Policies screen, under Policy Lifecycle, select Edit.
- In the Confirm dialog box, select Yes to save your data before proceeding.
- At the top of the Policy Lifecycle screen, select the Choose a State dropdown list, and then select the applicable state.
- In the Billing section, under Write-Off Reasons, next to Add Write-Off Reason, select the plus icon.
- In the box, type the new write-off reason, and then, at the bottom of the screen, select either Save or Save and Exit.
Edit write-off reasons
- On the Policy Lifecycle screen, in the Write-Off Reasons section, next to the write-off reason you want to edit, select the edit icon.
- In the box, make the necessary changes, and then select either Save or Save and Exit at the top or bottom of the screen.