Release Date: April 2021 (Updated August 2021) In BriteCore, clients can now use InvoiceCloud as a payment processor and bill presentation solution for their administrators, agents, and customers. The InvoiceCloud integration offers:
- Electronic payments
- Bill presentment
- Up-to-date billing details
Administrators and agents can use InvoiceCloud only as a payment processor, but customers can use it for the entire electronic billing experience.
Note: For agents and administrators, all payment transactions are initiated in BriteCore and sent via real-time API to InvoiceCloud for processing. Autopay cannot be processed within BriteCore and will be handled by the customer within InvoiceCloud's portal.
InvoiceCloud offers many additional options to enhance the billing experience:
- Payments: Make payments online, by text, or by phone.
- Scheduled payments: Set up payments through AutoPay, or Scheduled Payments.
- Biller-branded customer portal: Customize your customer portal to match your brand.
- Built-in email and SMS text engine: Improve customer communications.
- Real-time data refresh: Provide clients with the most up-to-date account data.
In BriteCore, on the Vendors screen, clients can now set up InvoiceCloud as a payment processor.
- Quoting and policy numbers must remain the same to associate the policy and the quote in InvoiceCloud.
- An active invoice must be present on a client’s policy before they can sign up for InvoiceCloud.
- InvoiceCloud doesn’t show credits; it displays either $0 or that there is a balance due.
- The following functions must be handled in BriteCore and InvoiceCloud since they aren't automated:
Note: InvoiceCloud will provide a report of NSF accounts.