Release Date: December 2021
Externalized Integrations allows BriteCore's technical users to create and host integrations within BriteCore. Users won't need to wait for BriteCore to create an integration and deploy it.
- BriteIntegrations now provides the capability to receive an Integration definition (similar to the Quote Flow definition) to define and create an Integration within BriteCore.
- An Integration definition combines several existing capabilities into a single point of definition and management.
Secrets resourceis added such that users will be able to add sensitive information to a secure data store and use that information within Integrations. Such information includes
- The Plugins API now has access control to limit who can create, update, and delete plugins.
How does this impact you?
- Users (BriteCore, partners, clients) can create integrations with configuration at run time. For example:
- When a document is attached to a policy, we can send that attachment to another data store, such as Dropbox, that the client uses.
- The client may want to get data from a vendor within the quoting process.
- The client may have specific renewal actions that must take place.
Only sites with BriteAuth and BriteAccess can use this capability. Sites without BriteAccess won't get future updates to BriteIntegrations.