In Notes, you can search for:
- Notes that are automatically or manually created.
- The Provider Administrator or Agent portals.
Search for a note using the Search box
To search for a note:
- On the Notes screen, in the Search box, type a keyword of the note you want to find.
Example: If you're searching for notes about Multi-factor Authentication, you can search MFA. You can also type the username of the individual who created the note or search for the specific date a note was created.
- Select Search or press Enter/Return on your keyboard.
Search for a note within a date range
To search for a note within a date range, access a Notes screen and:
- Next to Search, select the gear icon. The Choose a Date Range dialog box will open.
- In the Start Date box, use the calendar date picker to select the start date of the date range.
- In the End Date box, use the calendar date picker to select the end date of the date range.
- Select Search to complete the date range search. If you select Cancel or X, you will return to the Notes screen without completing the date range search.
You can filter notes by selecting one or more of the checkboxes that appear beneath the All Notes section. When you select a checkbox, BriteCore will filter the list of notes, and the section name will change to indicate which checkbox was selected.
Example: If the Show User-Generated Notes Only checkbox is selected, the All Notes section will change to User-Generated Notes.