In Notes, you can manually create a note only in the Provider Administrator portal.
To create a note:
- On the Notes screen, select + New Note.
- In the Note Title box, type the name of the note you're creating.
- In the Note Contents box, type details related to the note.
- If you want to create an alert from the note you're adding, select the Add Alert link above Note Title. The Add Alert dialog box will open.
- Complete the Add Alert dialog box.
- Select Save Changes to save the note.
Note: If you don’t select Save, the note will remain in the All Notes list, but it won’t display the note title or note contents.
When you manually create a note—with or without an alert—the Edit Note, Add Alert, and Delete Note buttons will appear in the top-right corner of the note.