You can use a Schedule to collect information on schedules of items like head of cattle or jewelry.
To automatically calculate a schedule’s limit:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Lines.
- On the Lines - Effective Dates screen, select the applicable effective date.
- On the Effective Date - Policy Types screen, complete the following steps:
- In the Select State or Province dropdown, select a state or province.
- Navigate to the applicable Policy Type, and then select Edit.
- On the Policy Type - Details screen, navigate to the applicable Line Item, and then select Edit.
- On the Edit Line Item screen, select Setup and ensure Line item has a limit is selected.
- Select Supplemental Questions, and then select Add a Schedule.
- In the Schedule Setup box, complete the following steps:
- Select Include Limit.
- Select Auto Calculate Limit.
Note: The first column is automatically labeled Limit, and you can’t change it.
- In the second and third columns of the schedule, in the Header Label boxes, type the name of the columns.
- To add more columns, select Add Column, and then, in the Header Label box, type the name of the column.
In Figure 1, the limit is automatically calculated from the product of the # of Head and Limit per Head.
Figure 1: Automatically calculated limit.