Once you select your state and Lifecycle Parameters, you can configure the Continuation setting.
Configure the Continuation settings
- In the BriteCore menu, select Settings.
- In the Settings menu, select Modules, and then select Policies.
- On the Policies screen, under Policy Lifecycle, select Edit.
- In the Confirm dialog box, select Yes to save your data before proceeding.
- At the top of the Policy Lifecycle screen, select the Choose a State dropdown list, and then select the applicable state.
- Select the Continuation tab, and then configure the following sections:
- Select Save and Exit, and then select either Save or Save and Exit at the top or bottom of the screen.
Continuation settings descriptions
In the options section, there's one setting:
Enable Continuation of Coverage Notification - This setting enables the Continuation of Coverage Notification to be sent when a policy is reinstated from cancellation pending for both non-pay and/or underwriting reasons. In some cases, this is referred to as a Rescission Notice.
Important: Once you configure the continuation section, select Save and Exit, and then select either Save or Save and Exit at the top or bottom of the screen.