To configure Contacts in the Policies module settings:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Settings.
- In the Settings menu, select Modules, and then select Policies.
- Navigate to the Contacts section. The Contacts section contains the following configuration items:
- Show Premium Finance Company: Select the checkbox to enable tracking premium finance companies on policies.
- Suggested Interests (Comma separated): This is a list of interests a contact may have on a policy, such as additional insured, trustee, or alternate payer. When a contact is added to a policy, the user can select from these options.
- Mortgagee Types (Comma separated): Clients can set a definable list of designations a mortgagee may have on a policy. When a mortgagee is added to a policy, the user can select from these options.
- Attach an Agent to a Policy: Attach individual agents to a policy. This isn't recommended because it means only that agent will be able to view the policies they are attached to. Other agents within the same agency won't be able to view policies not attached to their individual agent users.
- Attach an Agency to a Policy: Attach agencies to a policy. This is mutually exclusive with the Attach an Agent to a Policy setting.
- Specify Agency Contact: Specify an agent contact on a policy attached to an agency. The policy will still be viewable by other agents within the agency because it's attached to the agency, but the individual agent is also added as a contact. This setting is only available if Attach an Agency to a Policy is selected.
- Select Save at the bottom of the screen when done.
Important: Contact BriteCore customer service to attach an agent or agency to a policy.