Once you select your state and Lifecycle Parameters, you can configure the Non-Renew settings.
Configure the Non-Renew settings
- In the BriteCore menu, select Settings.
- In the Settings menu, select Modules, and then select Policies.
- On the Policies screen, under Policy Lifecycle, select Edit.
- In the Confirm dialog box, select Yes to save your data before proceeding.
- At the top of the Policy Lifecycle screen, select the Choose a State dropdown list, and then select the applicable state.
- Select the Non-Renew tab, and then configure the following sections:
- Non-Renew Reasons
- Select Save and Exit, and then select either Save or Save and Exit at the top or bottom of the screen.
Non-Renew settings descriptions
In the Non-Renew reasons section, you can list all of non-renew reasons a user can choose from when non-renewing a policy.
To add a non-renew reason:
- Select + next to Add Non-Renew Reason.
- Type the non-renew reason in the text box. Select anywhere outside the box to exit the edit mode.
- To edit an existing non-renew reason, select the pencil icon next to the reason. Edit the text. Select anywhere outside the box to exit the edit mode.
- To delete a non-renew reason, select the X icon next to the reason. Select OK in the Confirm dialog box.
The Notification section contains the following settings: The Number of Days Prior is the same for all policies' expiration dates: Select the number of days prior to limit when a policy can be set to non-renew from the dropdown box. The Number of Days Prior varies depending on the expiration date of the policy: Select this setting to provide the number of days prior per expiration month. Type the number of days for each month in the boxes that display when you select the setting.
Important: Once you configure the non-pay sections, select Save and Exit, and then select either Save or Save and Exit at the top or bottom of the screen.