You can flag a policy for poor payment history with the system tag Poor Payment History.
When you flag a policy for poor payment history:
- Poor Payment History: In the policy's header, below System Tags, Yes will appear.
- On the Accounts Receivable screen, on the Billing tab, under Billing Status, in the Policy Details section, Flagged for Poor Payment History will appear.
- Agents and outside payors can't change the policy's billing schedule at any point during the policy lifecycle. The Poor Payment History tag overrides all other billing schedule settings for agents and outside payors.
Note: Staff will still be able to change the billing schedule of a policy flagged for Poor Payment History on the policy's Accounts Receivable screen.
- At renewal, BriteCore will automatically change the billing schedule for a policy with the system tag Poor Payment History. BriteCore will change the billing schedule to the Annual, which is the default billing schedule established in Settings > Modules > Policies > Policy Lifecycle > Billing > Billing Schedules.
Note: If desired, staff can change the billing schedule of a policy, with the system tag Poor Payment History, to Annual prior to the policy's renewal.
To pull the system tag Poor Payment History into a BriteData report:
- In BriteCore, select Policies.
- On the Policy Search screen, navigate to and access the policy you want to flag.
- In the policy header, next to System Tags, select Edit.
- In the Edit System Tags dialog box, select Poor Payment History, and then select Done.