BriteCore features advanced billing and accounts receivable functionality that works in tandem with BriteCore's premium accounting, document generation, and reporting features to manage a policy's entire billing and payment lifecycle.
Billing functionality in BriteCore includes:
- Direct billing
- Agency billing
- Account or list billing
- Third-party billing
- Split or multi-payer billing
- Flexible and configurable payment plans
- Flexible payment types (payment card, check, EFT)
- Automated rules for payment application and disbursements
- Real-time account and payment calculation and scheduling
- Commission calculation and payment
- Online payment
- Electronic bill presentment
- Billing dashboarding and reporting
- Invoices and correspondence
- Check generation and production
BriteCore's billing functionality is integrated throughout the system, predominantly within the Policies and Claims modules.
In the Polices module, you can access billing information and functionality through Payments menu options, including Daily Cash Receipt, Payment Log, Return Premium, and Pending Commission Payments.
In each policy, within the Accounts Receivable section, you can make payments, view premium records, and write off premiums and custom fees. In addition, you can view current balances; edit billing dates; manage billing setup, including billing schedule, payment method, and fund withdrawal timing; and view historical account information.
In the Claims module, the Processing screen provides information about pending payments for claims, which can be sorted by date, claim number, amount, payee, or classification so you can easily identify and select the claims you want to process.
In each claim, within the Accounting screen, you can access additional information:
- Overview: View losses, expenses, coverages, and recovery amounts.
- Losses Incurred: View an itemized list of the losses incurred for a claim.
- Recovery History: View an itemized list of the recovery transactions for a claim.
- Transactions: Enter and view payment and recovery transaction information for a claim.