CAT Data Model
With the CAT Data Model setting for the Policies module, you can elect to incorporate catastrophe data for properties added to a policy.
Important: These data points require an active AIR Touchstone integration.
This setting requires one of two selections:
- Do Not Collect Property CAT Data
- Use AIR Model
The setting's default value is Do Not Collect Property CAT Data, so BriteCore won't present catastrophe data points for properties added to the policy.
Change the default
To change the default, select the Use AIR Model radio button.
Changing the CAT Data Model setting to Use Air Model requires the AIR Touchstone vendor integration. If you select Use Air Model, and the AIR Touchstone integration is enabled, BriteCore will present any of the below data points as available from the AIR data.
- Construction, Primary Structure
- Construction, Other Structures
- Number of Stories
- Year built
- Gross Area
- Replacement Contents
- Replacement Other
- Replacement Loss of Use
Access the CAT Data Model setting
To access the CAT Data Model setting:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Settings.
- In the Settings menu, select Modules, and then select Policies.
- On the Settings screen, under CAT Data, you can select either of the two Model options.