When updating a policy, you can add policy-wide (Section 2 - liability) coverages, adjustments, non-ratables, and fees. To do this, you need to add line items to a policy-wide item listed on the policy.
Note: If you try to add a line item to a committed policy, you will receive an error message. To add a line item to a committed policy, create a new revision.
To add policy-wide line items:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Policies.
- On the Policies List screen, navigate to the policy you want to add a policy-wide line item to, and then select its Policy Number.
- On the Revisions screen, select the Builder tab. Depending on your screen size, you may need to scroll down to locate the tab.
- In the Policy Wide section, locate the item you want to add a line item to, and then select the Add Line Items to Policy plus icon.
- In the Select Line Items dialog box, select the Show dropdown list, and then select the type of line item you want to add.
- In the results list, select one or more line items, and then select Done.
- In the Policy-Wide Line Items list, select the line item you added. Line items vary and each will require different additional information; you may need to complete one or both of the following steps depending on the line item(s) you added:
- In the left column, select the dropdown arrow, and then, complete the boxes.
- Complete the boxes in the columns to the right of the line item.
- Repeat step 7 for each line item you added.