Agents can remove line items from a policy in the Agent Portal Policy Builder by default. To prevent agents from being able to remove line items from a policy, you can set up mandatory line items. To set up mandatory line items:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Lines.
- On the Effective Dates screen, select the effective date you want to use.
- In the Select a State or Province dropdown list, select a state.
- In the policy types list, navigate to the policy type you want to change, and then in the Policy Type Name box, select the edit pencil icon.
- In the Setup section, navigate to the line item you want to change, and then select the edit pencil icon.
- In the Edit Line Item dialog box, select Setup, and then complete the following steps:
- In the Options section, select Line item is [Mandatory/Default] for this policy type.
- In the [Mandatory/Default] dropdown list, select Mandatory.
- At the bottom of the screen, select Save.