While configuring BriteCore to fit your business requirements during implementation, you can request to have a BriteCore staff member delete line items on a policy.
Caution: Only BriteCore staff can delete line items. Deleting a line item can have widespread, unintentional, and potentially damaging effects on policy data. If you observe any unexpected results or behavior in BriteCore after a line item is deleted, please contact BriteCore technical support.
To delete a line item:
- In the top-right corner of the screen, select your user avatar.
- In the dropdown list, select Resources > Support Tools.
- In the All Support Tools dropdown list, select Lines.
- In the Lines section, select Delete a Line Item.
- In the Line Item ID box, type the identifier code of the line item you want to delete, and then select Delete Line Item.
Caution: When the dialog box displaying the IDs of the affected policies appears, don’t proceed if you're uncertain of the effects of deleting the line item.
- If you're certain you want to delete the line item, select Yes, Delete.