Each line item in BriteCore has a unique ID. Line item IDs are mainly used for locating line items in the Lines database tables.
Important: Only BriteCore content analysts should access the Lines database tables.
To locate a line item ID:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Lines.
- In the Effective Dates list, select the effective date containing the line item you want to locate.
- In the Select State or Province dropdown list, select the location containing the line item you want to locate.
- On the Lines screen, navigate to the line item you're searching for, and then select Edit.
- In the browser address bar, within the URL, locate lineItemID= to find the line item’s ID.